Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. trades on the New York Stock Exchange
under the symbol FGP. Ferrellgas Employees indirectly own more than 22 million
units of the partnership through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
To view or download Ferrellgas’ financials, click here. If you would like to have them mailed to you please call 913-661-1533 or send us an e-mail.
currently distribute to investors 50 cents per common unit quarterly, or $2.00
per common unit annually. We have paid this quarterly distribution of cash in
each quarter since our initial public offering in 1994. Ferrellgas anticipates
making a cash distribution of 50 cents per common unit on or around the 15th
day of March, June, September, and December to investors of record on the
applicable record dates.
Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. is a diversified energy company that, through its operating partnership Ferrellgas, L.P. and subsidiaries, serves propane customers in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and provides midstream services to major energy companies in the United States. Operating under the trade name Blue Rhino, the company is also the nation’s largest provider of portable tank exchange.
7500 College Boulevard, Suite 1000 Overland Park, Kansas 66210, 913-661-1500
- Initial Public Offering
June 27, 1994
- Units Outstanding
82,717,620 as of November 30, 2014
Wells Fargo Securities 2014 Energy Symposium, December 2014
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Leveraged Finance Conference, December 2014
Research Analyst Presentation, August 2014
Citi MLP/Midstream Infrastructure Conference, August 2014
- National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships 2014 Annual Investor Conference, May 2014
- UBS MLP One-on-One Conference, January 2014
Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference, December 2013
- Citi MLP/Midstream Infrastructure Conference, August 2013
- MLP Investor Conference, May 2013
- Bank of America Global Energy and Power Leveraged Finance Conference, May 2013
- Wells Fargo Investor Presentation, December 4, 2012
- Bank of America Investor Conference 2012