|Position Name: ||Account Manager
|Location: ||Chester VA
|Department: ||Full-Time - Regular
The primary purpose of the Account Manager position is to generate new profitable customers, to create the kind of business relationship with those customers that builds customer loyalty and maintains the customer base of the district while learning the propane business.
- Responsible for aggressive prospecting and soliciting of new business as well as retaining core customers currently enjoying a relationship with Ferrellgas.
- Design strategic and tactical plans to achieve their monthly sales goals
- Prepares and presents sales proposals to prospective customers
- Become embedded in the community and affected industries who apply propane to their business
- Ensures customer satisfaction and safety
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of outside sales experience
- Experience selling in the propane industry or manufacturing preferred
- Excellent computer, customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track records of sales success in an independent working environment
| ||Ferrellgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not make decisions based on an individual's race, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.