|Position Name: ||Customer Service Specialist
|Location: ||Idyllwild, CA
|Department: ||Part-Time - Regular
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for insuring efficient, high quality service to both internal and external customers by providing timely responses to customer issues via phone, e-mail and fax. Requires 0-2 years of customer service experience.
- Handles customer service inbound and outbound telephone calls. Must meet daily performance metric requirements which include talk time, average handle time, login adherence and quality guidelines for all calls. Works with customers on a daily basis to sustain and improve business relationships.
- Supports customer growth by asking for the business with every inbound call.
- Assists Service Center General Manager in managing customer retention activities by serving as liaison between customer and Service Center to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Participates in outbound calling campaigns to retain existing customers and regain lost customers
- Attempts soft collections for call-in or walk-in Customers on credit hold.
- Participates in outbound efforts to collect balances on 1-30 day past due customers.
- Assists in the delivery and service process by addressing and correcting routing exceptions.
- Provides general administrative support by assisting in customer retention activities, reports, general filing and daily route paperwork.
- Customer Service exposure with up to two years of experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) through the telephone and e-mail
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with customers
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Typing and data entry experience
- Effective PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
| ||Ferrellgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not make decisions based on an individual's race, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.