Ferrellgas' Community Involvement Programs
In communities all across America, Ferrellgas, our nation's premiere propane provider, is working hard to be a good neighbor. We’re committed to improving the world around us and challenging our Employees, Customers, and business partners to find a way to get us involved in the efforts that mean the most to them. Our local offices work closely with organizations in their community to champion causes that make a difference in the lives of the people they have the honor to serve.
In addition to our fleet of charity trucks, Ferrellgas also works directly with national and international causes to help make our world a better place in which to live. We’re proud to work with organizations across the country on a number of fronts, including:
- Children's Center for the Visually Impaired: Ferrellgas is a proud partner of CCVI, an organization that helps prepare young children with visual impairments, including those with
multiple disabilities, to reach their highest potential in the sighted
- The Dream Factory of Kansas City: Ferrellgas is pleased to be able to help the remarkable organization grant dreams to critically and chronically ill children from the ages of three through 18. Our company's Ferrellgas Dream Factory Classic Golf Tournament brings Ferrellgas Employees together with our strategic partners and industry allies from all around the United States to make a difference in the lives and outlooks of hundreds of deserving children and families.
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure: Ferrellgas has begun fielding a fleet of pink propane delivery trucks with proceeds from them going to research in the fight against breast cancer. We proudly support Komen’s Race for the Cure in cities across the country.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society through Cells For Cells: Each year, Ferrellgas collects thousands of cell phones and mobile devices from Employees, business partners, and Customers that are then recycled or refurbished and resold. This simple act helps fund the vital research of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in their battle against blood cancers.
- Feeding America through Harvesters: Even in the best of economic times, too many Americans go hungry. Ferrellgas has begun hosting a series of “corporate cookouts” during which we provide a good lunch for our friends and neighbors if they provide a cash or non-perishable food donation to help stock the shelves of the local food pantry.
Together with our Employees and Customers, Ferrellgas community involvement programs are committed to improving our communities and the world around us.