Plans and Service Options
With a variety of flexible service options, Ferrellgas has the plan to fit your family’s needs.
When you sign up for our industry leading Keep Full program, Ferrellgas will estimate your propane usage based on our advanced computer modeling system and automatically schedule a delivery when our system indicates you need a refill.
- Qualified Customers get the convenience and dependability of this plan at no additional cost.
- Keep Full Customers must be credit approved, remain current on propane payments, and their propane tank must be readily accessible to qualify for this service.
- If your propane usage changes significantly, we ask that you contact your local office.
Will Call Customers enjoy the flexibility of scheduling their own propane deliveries. You gauge your usage and tank level, and then call Ferrellgas to schedule a fill when you need it.
- Call your local Ferrellgas propane service office to schedule a delivery when your propane tank reaches 30 percent capacity or at least five business days before you’d like your tank filled.
- Emergency propane deliveries can be made after hours, on weekends, or holidays should you need it. Please be aware that unscheduled deliveries are subject to an additional charge.
- If your propane tank is empty or service is otherwise interrupted, Ferrellgas is required to perform a safety test before placing your propane system back into service.
Ferrellgas' SmartFill automatic propane tank monitoring system helps us accurately monitor the supply the propane you need to keep your household or business running efficiently. With SmartFill, your propane deliveries are forecasted and scheduled automatically, as needed. In addition, an optional temperature monitoring feature can be activated to detect any dramatic change in your indoor temperature to be relayed to your local Ferrellgas team and to you without delay. Getting started with SmartFill is easy:
- A trained Ferrellgas professional installs the SmartFill transmitter on your propane tank to constantly monitor changes in the gas levels inside. Designed to be reliable and weatherproof, our system works well with above ground or underground propane tanks, and with a self diagnostic system, it’s maintenance free.
- Through its wireless link, the indoor monitor works in conjunction with the SmartFill information center, constantly tracking your propane tank volume. The system immediately alerts Ferrellgas of a low tank level or a significant system change.
- Ferrellgas tracks your propane tank levels and automatically schedules deliveries to Customers only as needed. The SmartFill service is so versatile it can be used for primary residences, seasonal homes, pool heaters, school districts, farms, public safety sites, construction sites, and more. For additional information, or to check for availability in your area, contact your local Ferrellgas propane service office or sign up today.*