Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire Pits
Safety and simplicity. That’s what you’ll get with outdoor fireplaces powered by propane. Forget chopping and hauling wood, stoking a fire, and waiting for flames to die down before you can roast marshmallows. With propane, it’s as simple as flipping a switch. And, when you’re done, you can instantly shut it off – no throwing water on coals or cleaning up ash.
Benefits of making s'mores with propane:
- Outdoor fireplaces offer flexibility – they can be portable or installed in a permanent location.
- A propane fire pit provides the ambiance of a real flame without the smoke and mess of wood fires, making them more enjoyable and virtually maintenance-free.
- Propane fireplaces are much cheaper to own and operate compared to their wood-burning and electric counterparts.
- Outdoor propane fires are an environmentally friendly option because they help preserve natural resources and are clean-burning.
- Propane campfires are approved to operate on a wooden terrace or patio.
Find these stats and more about the energy-saving benefits of propane fireplaces and fire pits at Propane.com.
Need to exchange or refill your empty propane tank?
Blue Rhino, the industry leader in tank exchange, is a Ferrellgas company. The same folks who provide you with Ferrellgas propane back Blue Rhino with equal commitment to customer service and satisfaction. Exchanging a propane tank is as easy as drop, swap, and go! Visit BlueRhino.com today to find a location near you.
Not sure how to refill a tank? Take a look at our Propane Grill Tank page for the answers to your questions. Many Ferrellgas offices also refill empty grill cylinders, as do thousands of Ferrellgas reseller customers from coast to coast. Call your local office today to see if this service is available in your area, or simply use our location finder and check to see if “Grill/RV Cylinder Service” is listed under Services.