Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire Pits
Safety and simplicity. That’s what you’ll get with outdoor fireplaces powered by propane. Forget chopping and hauling wood, stoking a fire, and waiting for flames to die down before you can roast marshmallows. With propane, it’s as simple as flipping a switch. And, when you’re done, you can instantly shut it off – no throwing water on coals or cleaning up ash.
Benefits of making s'mores with propane:
- Outdoor fireplaces offer flexibility – they can be portable or installed in a permanent location.
- A propane fire pit provides the ambiance of a real flame without the smoke and mess of wood fires, making them more enjoyable and virtually maintenance-free.
- Propane fireplaces are much cheaper to own and operate compared to their wood-burning and electric counterparts.
- Outdoor propane fires are an environmentally friendly option because they help preserve natural resources and are clean-burning.
- Propane campfires are approved to operate on a wooden terrace or patio.
Find these stats and more about the energy-saving benefits of propane fireplaces and fire pits at Propane.com.