Propane Ranges & Cooktops
High-performance gas ranges, cooktops, and ovens are preferred by a majority of professional chefs – and “amateur” chefs, too. They’re preferred because propane allows for greater temperature control, ensuring your food is cooked just the way you like it. With a wide variety of product designs available, propane-powered appliances are the ideal choice for anything from starter-homes with limited space to high-end custom kitchens.
Reasons why propane makes home chefs happy:
- Compared with electric cooking appliances, propane can save you $80-$120 in annual energy costs.
- Whether you’re searing or simmering, propane allows for precise temperature control and more even levels of heat.
- Instant-on burners allow cooking to start right away. They also offer an instant-off feature that quickly cools down the cooktop to prevent overcooking.
- Both new construction and remodeling is made simple with flexible corrugated stainless steel tubing gas lines, which are easily routed to the equipment’s location.
- Propane ranges and cooktops emit approximately 30 percent fewer carbon dioxide emissions than electric units.
Find these stats and more about the energy-saving benefits of cooking with propane at Propane.com.