Swimming Pool & Spa Heat
Thousands of people are already using propane to safely and economically fuel heaters for their swimming pools, saunas, whirlpools, and patios. Because propane warms faster with lower energy costs, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy your outdoor oasis anytime you like, with total peace of mind.
Dive into the benefits of propane pool and spa heat:
- Propane heaters are versatile, making them a great option for above- or in-ground pools.
- A propane spa heater can add one to two degrees of heat per minute, whereas an electric heater can take an hour to add a few degrees.
- Using propane to heat your swimming pool is ideal if you don’t use it on a daily basis and only want to heat it as needed.
- Propane heaters also perform well in any climate, ensuring that you have pool and spa heat even on colder days.
- Compared to electric models, propane spa heaters are more efficient and have lower operating costs, which means you’ll save time and money with propane.
Find these stats and more about the energy saving benefits of propane pool and spa heat at NPGA.org.