Propane provides a complete outdoor living experience thanks to the simplicity and versatility of propane grills, fireplaces, patio heaters, and much more.
Benefits of Propane for Your Backyard
Convenient & Easy
Lower Operating Costs
Flames Without the Smoke
Find a Location
Enter your ZIP code to find the closest Ferrellgas provider in your area.
Outdoor cooking has never been more enjoyable thanks to propane grills. An all-around easier and more convenient experience, grills fueled by propane bring out the best in your food while eliminating many of the hassles grill masters face.
Fuel your next cookout with propane and reap these benefits:
- Just like an indoor gas range, propane grills give you instant on-off precise temperature control so you can avoid overcooking.
- With propane, you can cook your food faster at hotter temps. When grilling with charcoal, coals are at a temperature of about 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit while gas burns at about 3,500 degrees.
- Cooking with propane is convenient and easy. Forget struggling to light a charcoal grill – simply turn a knob and you’re good to go with propane.
- Clean-up is a breeze with propane grills – no coals, soot, or ash to worry about!
Propane Fireplaces & Firepits
Trade chopping and hauling wood for the convenience of flipping a switch. Get back to making s’mores-filled memories over the flame of a propane firepit or fireplace.
Here’s how propane fireplaces and firepits help you bring your outdoor space together:
- Outdoor fireplaces offer flexibility – they can be portable or installed in a permanent location.
- Enjoy nights around a propane fire pit at the turn of a knob without smoke, maintenance, and clean-up of wood fires.
- Firepits are stylish and the perfect setting for conversation with family and friends.
- Outdoor propane fires are an environmentally friendly option because they help preserve natural resources and are clean-burning.
Propane Patio Heaters
Extend the use of your backyard oasis into cooler seasons with a propane patio heater. A wide variety of product designs ranging from size to heat type make propane patio heaters ideal for any outdoor space.
Propane patio heater quick facts:
- Raise your backyard temperature between 10 and 30 degrees with a propane patio heater to enjoy your outdoor space year-round.
- A full-size propane patio heater will output 40,000 BTUs and will evenly heat up to a 20-foot radius area, or 314 square feet.
- Propane heaters offer flexibility and mobility. You can hook the heater up to an existing propane network in your home or use a stand-alone propane tank.
Outdoor Propane Kitchens
Prepare your backyard feast and take advantage of more entertaining space with a full propane-powered outdoor kitchen. Enjoy the luxury of serving freshly grilled burgers, steaks, and more without ever leaving the party.
Advantages of a propane outdoor kitchen:
- Expand your entertaining space and increase the value of your home with a propane-powered outdoor kitchen.
- With an outdoor kitchen, you can conveniently keep the mess, heat, and any kitchen odors outdoors.
- Give your home’s AC system a break and save money on utility bills by preparing meals in your propane-powered outdoor kitchen.
- Outdoor kitchens offer the flexibility of plugging into your home’s propane supply or a stand-alone unit.
Outdoor Flame Lighting
Enjoy the ambiance of real flame lighting without worry or hassle by choosing propane. Using propane is a popular way to brighten outdoor patios, entryways, driveways, and landscaping – all while offering homeowners efficiency, reliability, and much more.
Propane lights the way with these benefits:
- Depending on the propane lamp you choose, many models are portable, versatile, and easy to use in remote locations.
- With propane-powered outdoor torches and lamps, you can create a cozy space free of the odor and residue of oil-burning torches.
- Ditch the harsh light of electric lamps without sacrificing convenience by lighting your outdoor space with the flickering ambience of propane-powered flame lighting.
Pools & Spas
Thousands of people are already using propane to safely and economically heat their swimming pools, saunas, whirlpools, and patios. Propane warms faster compared to electric heaters allowing you to relax and enjoy your outdoor oasis any time.
Dive into the benefits of propane pool and spa heat:
- Propane heaters are versatile, making them a great option for above- or in-ground pools.
- A propane spa heater can add one to two degrees of heat per minute, whereas an electric heater can take an hour to add a few degrees.
- Propane heaters also perform well in any climate, ensuring that you have pool and spa heat even on colder days.
- Compared to electric models, propane spa heaters are more efficient and have lower operating costs.
Recommended Service for Occasional Usage
Get the propane you need on your schedule.
- Monitor your own tank and propane usage
- Decide when it’s time to schedule a refill
- Call the Ferrellgas experts when you need fuel
- Great for low and occasional usage