Propane Payment Options
Ferrellgas Customers enjoy the flexibility of choosing the best payment plan that fits their needs. Choose from a variety of propane payment options designed to fit your budget and your lifestyle:
- Automatic Payment: You can sign up to have your bill amount automatically deducted from your credit card or bank account. To enroll in this program, please mail your completed enrollment form to Ferrellgas, P.O. Box 1003, Liberty, MO 64069 or fax it to 816-407-4934. A copy of the enrollment form is available here. *Customers must be credit-approved to take advantage of this payment option.
- Online Payment: Pay your bill online by credit card or bank account using MyFerrellgas, our online account management tool. Please note that payments made through MyFerrellgas will be processed with no fee and payment will be posted within 24 hours. Payments made through third-party processors may charge you an additional fee and we have little control over when the payment is delivered to us. To learn more about MyFerrellgas and third-party processors please click here.
- Pay via Chat: Simply initiate a chat with us from anywhere on our website through the chat button in the bottom right corner of the page, and one of our experienced Customer Service Specialists will walk you through the easy steps needed to quickly pay your bill. You'll get prompt service, and you can trust that any personal information you provide is securely encrypted, making for a safe and convenient payment option.
- Pay by Phone: You have two ways to pay by phone, using a credit card or bank account. To take advantage of our 24 hours a day, 7 days a week automated payment feature, have your account number ready and call 1-866-606-3266. To speak to a Customer Service Specialist call 1-888-337-7355.
- U.S. Mail: When you choose to pay via the remit coupon on the bottom of your statement, please allow three to seven days for mailed payments to be received and posted to your account.
- Net 30: If credit-approved, we send you a statement and you have 30 days from the date of delivery to send in payment. If you are approved for our Net 30 option, you can also take advantage of a great payment option called Budget Billing that helps you spread your annual propane payments over nine or 12 months.
- Pay in Advance: This option lets you determine the amount of propane you need, and pay for it before it is delivered.