Paperless Billing Terms and Conditions
These Paperless Billing Terms and Conditions ("PBTC") are in addition to your Customer Agreement For Propane Sales And Equipment Rental (formerly known as the “Master Agreement For Propane Sales And Equipment Rental”) (hereinafter “Customer Agreement”) and any other applicable terms and conditions for other services that you receive from us (collectively “Agreements”). To the extent there is a conflict between these PBTC and your Agreements, these PBTC will govern. By agreeing to the PBTC you agree that you will no longer receive a paper bill and will instead receive your Bill and/or Payment Reminder (collectively "Bill") electronically according to the following terms:
- Paperless Billing. You may view your paperless bill online by accessing your account at or by following the instructions provided to you in your paperless bill e-mail notice.
- Payment. You must pay the amount due listed in your paperless bill by the due date in order to avoid service interruption and to remain eligible to access your paperless bill. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any type if your account is placed on credit hold due to your failure to make a payment when due or because you have exceeded your credit limit with us.
- E-Mail Notice. Ferrellgas will attempt to send an e-mail notice to the e-mail address provided by you when you elected to receive paperless billing. The e-mail notice will contain a link to our MyFerrellgas website where you can view your paperless bill. You must keep your notice e-mail address current and contact Ferrellgas directly if you do not receive your paperless bill e-mail notice. You agree to hold Ferrellgas harmless for any delay or failure to deliver or receive the paperless bill e-mail notice.
- Paper Bill Copies. By accepting these PBTC terms, you will no longer receive a paper bill from Ferrellgas. However, you may print a paper copy of your paperless bill. Ferrellgas reserves the right to deny or cancel paperless billing in its sole discretion.
- Starting Paperless Billing. If you choose to receive a paperless bill instead of a paper bill, you must complete all the required sign up steps and accept these PBTC terms. It may take several bill cycles before you begin receiving your paperless bill. You are required to provide Ferrellgas with accurate information and to keep that information current in order to continue receiving paperless billing.
- CANCELLATION. You may cancel paperless billing at any time and revert to receiving a paper bill by following the instructions at our MyFerrellgas website or by contacting Customer Care. Neither suspension nor termination shall affect your liability or obligations under your Agreement with us.
- Password Security. Access to your paperless bill is through your Customer Connection account. You must sign up for a Customer Connection account which requires a user name and password and agreement to our MyFerrellgas Terms & Conditions. It is your responsibility to protect and safeguard all user names and passwords for paperless billing. You agree not to give or make available your user name or password or other means to access your account to any unauthorized individuals. You are responsible for all payments or transactions you authorize using our MyFerrellgas website. If you believe that your user name or password or other means to access your account has been lost or stolen, or that someone may attempt to use your paperless billing account without your consent or has transferred money without your permission, you must notify us immediately by calling (888) 337-7355 during normal business hours. Also, please contact your financial institution to report any unauthorized financial transactions.
- Updating Contact Information. Ferrellgas does not automatically update or change your personal information and you must update or confirm any changes to your personal information, including any changes to your e-mail address or phone number for Bill notices, by visiting your account at MyFerrellgas or by contacting Customer Care.
- System Compatibility and Blocking. The ability to receive paperless bill notices via e-mail notice requires an active e-mail address, Internet connection, and compatible computing systems. Because the paperless bill is in Portable Document Format (PDF), you may need to upgrade your computer’s PDF reader program to view your paperless PDF Bill. If you are experiencing difficulty accessing or viewing your paperless bill, please contact Customer Care. Please note that some service providers block e-mail or deliver it to a “junk” e-mail folder from senders who are not listed in contacts or on safe lists, so you may not receive your paperless bill notice unless you specifically add Ferrellgas to your contacts or safe list. It is your responsibility to ensure that your system is compatible and that your paperless bill notices are not blocked or otherwise misrouted by your service provider.
- Dispute Resolution. You agree that any disputes arising out of or relating to your enrollment or use of paperless billing, the accuracy or completeness of your paperless bill and/or a breach in the security of the communications or transactions you conduct with Ferrellgas online shall be subject to the dispute resolution terms and conditions in Section V of the Customer Agreement, which can be viewed on our MyFerrellgas website. THE CUSTOMER AGREEMENT INCLUDES AN ARBITRATION PROVISON THAT DOES NOT PERMIT CLASS ACTIONS OR JOINDER OR CONSOLIDATION OF CLAIMS WITH OTHER PERSONS WITHOUT CONSENT FROM BOTH YOU AND US. BY AGREEING TO THIS PBTC, YOU ARE AFFIRMING THAT YOU AGREE TO ARBITRATION AGREEMENT’S PROVISIONS AND THAT YOU ARE KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS, DISPUTES OR CONTROVERSIES WITH OR AGAINST US DECIDED IN COURT BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY, UPON ELECTION OF ARBITRATION BY YOU OR BY US. For a replacement copy of this document, please contact Customer Care. This section applies only to the extent permitted under your state law and does not apply to Arkansas residential customers.
- Notices. Ferrellgas reserves the right to change the PBTC at any time and to provide notice electronically or by other means. You agree to accept legal and other notices electronically and any use of paperless billing after Ferrellgas provides you with notice of a change will constitute your agreement to such change(s). Further, Ferrellgas may, from time to time, revise or update the applications, services, and/or related material, which may render all such prior versions obsolete.
- EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES. THE PAPERLESS BILLING SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMIT, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE PAPERLESS BILLING SERVICE. FERRELLGAS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PAPERLESS BILLING INFORMATION, PROCESSES, OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, USEFUL, FUNCTIONAL, OR BUG-OR-ERROR-FREE. IF APPLICABLE STATE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE RELEVANT PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
- Disclaimers. Ferrellgas makes no guarantee that communications or transactions conducted online will be absolutely secure. You further acknowledge and agree that there may be system failure(s) that may limit your ability to use the online services. You agree to assume all risk and liability arising from your use of Ferrellgas paperless billing, including the risk of breach in the security of the communications or transactions you conduct with Ferrellgas online. IN NO EVENT SHALL FERRELLGAS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PAPERLESS BILLING, ITS MYFERRELLGAS WEBSITE, OR A BREACH IN THE SECURITY OF THE COMMUNICATIONS OR TRANSACTIONS YOU CONDUCT WITH FERRELLGAS ONLINE.
- Modifications. These terms and conditions may not be changed or supplemented in individual instances except in a writing that is signed by an authorized representative of Ferrellgas.
- Authority. By completing this paperless billing sign up process and accepting the PBTC you agree and represent that you have the authority to accept and receive paperless billing (and discontinue receiving a paper bill) for this Ferrellgas account, including the authority to agree to the PBTC terms and conditions herein.