Propane Furnaces & Boilers
High-efficiency propane furnaces provide energy, cost, and carbon dioxide savings. What’s more is that they consistently give you and your family warmer, more comfortable heat. So quit playing the hot-and-cold game with your electric furnace and switch to propane today.
Reasons to switch to propane furnaces:
- Propane furnaces heat air to around 115-125 degrees, which is much warmer than electric heat pumps.
- Propane furnaces are more efficient than oil-fueled furnaces. In general, oil furnaces produce heat at about 60 percent efficiency, meaning that for every dollar you spend on heating oil, you’ll only get about 60 cents worth of heat. On the other hand, propane furnaces are much more efficient, with typical efficiency ratings of 90 percent and above.
- Appliances and furnaces that run on propane generally have a longer life span, making them a cost-efficient, long-term choice.
- Propane furnaces also maintain efficiency over time better than their electric counterparts.
- Propane-powered furnaces emit 40 percent fewer carbon dioxide emissions than electric air-source heat pumps.
Find these stats and more about the energy saving benefits of propane furnaces and boilers at Propane.com.